One of the most important steps for a beautiful finish for your exterior painting project is preparing the surface properly. The expert painting professionals at Reinhart Painting take the time to prepare the exterior of your home to ensure that the paint adheres properly to the surface for lasting quality.
Our painters will pressure wash the exterior of your home and treat mildew or any other stains. Loose or peeling paint will be sanded, caulked and the surface will be primed thoroughly before the painting begins. Gutters are cleaned and sidewalks, patios and shrubs are protected to prevent damage. At the end of each day, the work area is cleaned completely and exterior windows are cleaned when the job is finished.
Exterior Painting Services
- Pressure washing of exterior surfaces, decks, and walkways
- Paint or stain finishes
- Problematic surface analysis – peeling, bubbling, efflorescence
- Caulking, sealing, and repair of trouble areas
- Rotted wood restoration and exotic wood finishes
- Metal finishes, fences and garages
- Light carpentry
- Gutter cleaning & oiling
- Window washing & glass replacement